Dates: February 5 – April 2, 2021
This free course is open to Midwest university-based faculty, researchers, and students with a strong interest in commercializing their technology.
- Gain valuable market insight to inform the next steps in your research and/or development
- Become eligible for the NSF I-Corps National Teams program and $50,000 grant for qualifying technologies and teams
- Get prepared for application to SBIR/STTR or other commercialization grants
- Receive up to $500 in funding for customer discovery-related expenses including but not limited to virtual conference fees and premium LinkedIn accounts (NSF qualifying teams only)
- Develop network connections and receive mentoring from experienced industry experts and entrepreneurs
- Develop the entrepreneurial mindset and toolset needed for a career in academia, industry, startups, or government